Saturday, October 8, 2016

Did This Fire Lead to Any Love Triangles?


Daria's observing the start of the Great Chicago Fire, which started on this day in 1871. Legend has it that the fire was started by Mrs. O'Leary's cow, but I wouldn't be surprised if paper towels over an open flame had something to do with it...Jake.

Fanfic Update!
  • Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 34): "The phone of Casa Lane rang around about midnight. Fortunately, it was a night when people were still awake being creative, rather than sleeping like the boring people who counted as normative members of society."

  • Daria (and other characters) on the Defiant Round Robin, by EntrancedCat, Roentgen, and Meester_Lee (parts 34 - 36): "Your Humble Narrator would be lying, O My Dear Brothers, if I gavoreeted that I ponied where I lay as I sat up and viddied about for some clue and for my droogs to pop up, guff and smeck at the fast trick on their dear leader." (Part 35 by Roentgen) (Part 36 by Meester_Lee)

  • Decisions, by elainefr (part 8): "Voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not their spouse...so this is adultery...I'm supposed to feel guilty about this, but I don't."

  • Fairyland its a Hell of a Place, by Kuriamo22 (part 1): "It's a beautiful morning in Wonderland. The sun smiles as he rises in the east bathing this majestic and fantastic land in light. From Mount Flub flub in the east to the gumdrop plains in the west."

  • Reclaiming the Fire, by RubinaLadybug (COMPLETE!): "Groans and grunts echoed against the hallways. Lockers slammed. Shoes lazily slid against the linoleum floor. Student life sluggishly reentered Lawndale High School."

No comments: