Saturday, October 17, 2020

I Guess It Still Beats Frozen Lasagna


While Jake is right to celebrate National Pasta Day with a bowl of penne a la pesto, I think his technique needs a little work. Plus, I can tell from here that it's oxidizing.

Today is also one of the Fashion Club's least favorite holidays, Wear Something Gaudy Day. I can already hear Stacy freaking out that her outfit isn't quite gaudy enough.

Fanfic Update!
  • Brittany - Esteem of the Transfer Student, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 4): "Daria sighed as she followed Brittany, Kevin and Donna into the Pizza place. She took Brittany aside after they ordered the pizzas. 'Do you think you can tell Ms. Li that I’m fitting in?'"

  • Doctor Who - Changes in Time and Space, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 4): "'Of course I will, Doctor, there is no point in remaining in it!' Kellira said. She turned to the guards who were waiting for her near the door. 'Guards; March! Leave this Time Lord Timeship,' she ordered."

  • Oh, Brother (The Carbones), by WildDogJJ (part 1): "Quinn: 'So, boys, how was school?' Tommy: 'Awesome. I told a joke and all the other kids loved it, but then the stupid teacher threatened me with detention.'"

No comments: