Daria and Kevin are ready to take your orders for Roast Chestnuts Day, but they can only sell you the nuts. You'll have to roast them yourself, unless you piss off Daria--then she'll roast you for free.
If chestnuts aren't your thing, then you could celebrate National Bouillabaisse Day instead. I mean, it's just fish soup, but it sure sounds fancy, doesn't it?
- How different would the show be today? Share your thoughts in the thread.
- Discuss Austen Covello's 1998 story "A Day in the Life of Stacy."
- Vote in WildDogJJ's poll: A Crazy Idea.
- See Daria's cameo on Family Guy.
- Check out all of the old essays Charles RB uploaded to the wiki.