Daria is celebrating Go Caroling Day, and if that wasn't a screen capture from an alternate reality episode of Beavis and Butt-head then I'd be truly concerned. Everyone say hi to Daria's nonexistent boyfriend!
- All Get Out (Iron Chef: It's A Wonderful Daria), by atiyatortilla (COMPLETE!): "'Well, this is something'. The Zon was a dingy grunge club in what passed for downtown in Lawndale."
- Balmora Confidential (General "Daria in Morrowind" Thread), by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "Daria had finally decided it was time to tell someone about what Synda had done to her. Or more specifically, to tell Jane."
- Bearing the Summer, by Lady Evil (part 18): "'And let’s see what exciting activities we have for camp today!' Skip said, opening the cabin door."
- Doctor Who - Changes in Time and Space, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 7): "After the Doctor, and her companions (with the help of UNIT and Torchwood), had defeated the Drahvins, the Doctor, as usual, didn’t stay around to mop up in the aftermath of the invasion. She and her companions had hurried back to the TARDIS and left the Azores."
- Dysfunction Junction (Life Goes On), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Psychiatrist Lisa Barone was sitting in a chair while Quinn, Jim and the triplets sat directly across from her on a sofa."
- RA Holidays 2020: Is this year over yet?, by DIsaac (part 3): "DARIA: So no family? KEVIN: My dad is scared of your dad after that Thanksgiving a few years ago. DARIA: Yeah, that happened."
- Run As Fast As You Can To Stay Still (Iron Chef: It's A Wonderful Daria), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "Daria and Jane had been waging a minor battle against Coach Morris and her quite unsubtle cheerleading practice in Gym class, and Morris had been, as she did, retaliating with overgrown school bullying."