Daria's gone a little overboard with Learn about Butterflies Day, but I guess pollinating flowers is still better than dealing with Quinn. It must be awfully hard to read books, though.
Today is also National Potato Chip Day, so take your pick of flat or ridgy!
Finally, I hope you didn't forget to turn your clocks forward one hour last night for Daylight Saving Time, which is still a thing for some reason.
- The Creation of Beauty, by Crow Jones (part 1): "'So, how do you feel like you did on the assignment Mr. Oniell gave us? It was about your favorite subject.'"
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 38): "Anton looked at Arnison and said flatly, 'I am into their systems command software. I have routed the docking release to the blue button over there. If we have to use it, I have set up a command block so that once activated it cannot be recalled.'"
- Day Tripped (Linn's short stories (or ficlets, drabbles...)), by Linnofthewoods (COMPLETE!): "'Jess, I already told you, your bike is *fine*,' Trent said to his very worried friend over the phone."
- New Americana, by Lady Evil (parts 2 and 3): "At the Mall of the Millennium, Mrs. Bennett was trying to read a map while addressing the class. It was not easy for her to be heard over the kids screaming as cars from the indoor rollercoaster speed past them." (Part 3)
- When Daria and Jane Find Lawndale High Students that Stopped Being Polite, and Started Getting Real (Behind People's Backs) (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Closing Walls of Schloss Morgendorffer and Casa Lane), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Normally Daria and Jane ignored the gossip, hearsay, and vicious tittle-tattle that flowed like verbal diarrhea at Lawndale High. But these were not normal times."