Happy birthday to the late illusionist Harry Houdini, born on this day in 1874! Upchuck's paying homage, but I don't think Houdini went in for such flashy outfits. Also, when Houdini did his death-defying stunts the audience was hoping for his survival. Not so much for Upchuck.
Today is also an anniversary for both episodes "Cafe Disaffecto" in 1997 and "The Lost Girls" in 1999. Both episodes involve Mr. O'Neill forcing Daria to do something she really doesn't want to do, which ultimately leads to Daria instigating chaos. He never actually learns, does he?
- Linnofthewoods remembers "Twist of Fate" by Kayla Jones.
- Post your memes in a new thread.
- Share your experiences and vote in the Coronavirus poll.
- Meester_Lee wonders about Daria and firearms.
- What if PBS was Libertarian? Watch the video and find out!