Tiffany's doing a jig for Leprechaun Day, which really seems like an odd holiday to me. Don't the leprechauns get enough love on St. Patrick's Day? I feel like the Holiday Island version of Leprechaun Day is probably a St. Patrick's Day hanger-on.
- American Beauty, by Lady Evil (part 3): "At Lawndale High, Tiffany and Sandi had bandages over their noses when Quinn approached them. 'I'm really mad at you guys.' she said."
- Bad Day in Balmora (General "Daria in Morrowind" Thread), by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "Red Mountain fumed in the north and Balmora’s people fumed in the streets."
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 63): "'Well, here we are.' Leo said. 'The mall of millennium.' Jay added."
- Doctor Who - Changes in Time and Space, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (interlude 2): "A quarter of an hour later, the companions met the Doctor in the console room."
- Old Shames (Linn's short stories (or ficlets, drabbles...)), by Linnofthewoods (part 1): "It was Jeffrey's turn to do the laundry in the house Trent shared with his bandmates. He'd been carrying a basket collecting dirty clothes, and his last stop was Trent's room."