Have a nice twisted little cruller for National Doughnut Day! Or a bear claw, or a Bavarian cream-filled, or whatever sweet breakfast treat takes your fancy. I'm not here to judge your food choices...but that chocolate doughnut is mine.
Today is also the anniversary of the episode "Aunt Nauseam," which aired on this day in 2001. No doughnuts in that one, but the Barksdale sisters did make some cookies at some point. I think. Did those cookies ever actually make it to the oven?
- Meester_Lee wonders about story titles and legal exposure.
- welltemperedclavier has a theory about the history of the Daria fandom.
- Smijey posted a new Iron Chef: Daria's Real Father (and then some!)
- Vote in the Celebrity Deathmatch polls between Urkel and Screech and Jerry Seinfeld and Loki.
- Rest in peace, F. Lee Bailey.