Looks like Mack beat us all to it on Go Fishing Day, and I have to say that's an impressive fish. Mack looks pretty proud of it, too, but maybe that's because he finally found an activity that didn't include Kevin.
I hope he's planning to eat his catch, because today is also International Sushi Day, but I suggest Jake avoid Tokyo Toby's this time. This is especially relevant because today is also the anniversary of the episode "My Night at Daria's" in 2001. Jake's bout with sushi-caused food poisoning was nothing to his freakout over Daria and Tom's tryst-that-wasn't-and-never-was.
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 45): "Despite the fact that it was only a couple of days into January, Daria and Anahita knew that it was time to go back to Hogwarts."
- Hearts Apart (Linn's short stories (or ficlets, drabbles...)), by Linnofthewoods (COMPLETE!): "Trent could immediately feel the lack of Rose's presence the first night he returned to his bartending job at Ruttheimer's after she'd left for home."
- How To Be A Man (The Carbones), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn, Daria and the triplets were in the living room. Daria was reading Sun Tzu's The Art Of War while Teddy was reading Machiavelli's The Prince and Quinn was reading an issue of People." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Living in America, by Lady Evil (COMPLETE!): "When school let out Friday, Jane told Daria 'Let’s just hang around until the game starts. If we get good seats, we might get high fives from the DJ’s as they skate by.'" (Part 10)
- Mysteries of Lawndale 03: Night of the Coffee House, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 8): "As Daria headed to her next class, she thought about what Jane had said regarding Ms. Defoe. ‘I’ll talk to her at some point,’ she decided. It was bound to be significant."