Saturday, June 12, 2021

A Rose By Any Other Name...Is Still Trash


I would say that this goes against the spirit of Red Rose Day, but then again I'm pretty sure the spirit of Red Rose Day is to sell a bunch of overpriced flowers. So I'm not going to judge! I prefer the chocolate roses--cheaper, tastier, and they don't die on you.

Today is also National Peanut Butter Cookie Day, and I recommend celebrating by baking some heart-shaped cookies for that special annoying someone and being super creepy about it.

2 comments:

Charles said...

Heyy, I'm so glad you're still doing this. I made this drawing a few time ago. Feel free to use it freely.
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/76282411

I think Daria should stay alive. I should draw more of her. Tho tbh I haven't managed much time lately

Linnofthewoods said...

I love it!