Today is the anniversary of the birth of the late revolutionary Che Guevara, and Mack is keeping that spirit alive. Of course, Mack is probably rebelling against Kevin calling him "Mack Daddy" or "Bro," but it's still a worthy cause.
Today is also Monkey Around Day, which Kevin will be pleased about. He likes monkeys, especially the one who hangs out with the man in the yellow hat.
- Daniel Mongendorffer, by ST91 (part 71): "'Come in.' Ms. Li said when she heard a knock on her office door. 'Oh, good morning Mr. Morgendorffer!' she said smiling when she saw her student."
- Flames, by atiyatortilla (part 6): "'Is that my dearest brother come to grace us with his presence?'"
- Living in America, by Lady Evil (part 8): "Matthew was finishing up his lecture in the auditorium. Kuma was sitting on a high stool with a nearly finished bottle of Similac and tuna purée."
- The Pink Moon Is On Its Way, by Anonymous (COMPLETE!): "It turned out that a field trip without Jane was a dreary enough affair to make Daria wish that she'd just stayed home herself."
- Summer's End (Linn's short stories), by Linnofthewoods (COMPLETE!): "Rose woke up bleary-eyed and rather disoriented. She didn't get back to the studio apartment until almost four."