Time to have a sugar break because it's National Cream-Filled Donut Day and you don't have to tell me twice! Especially if the donut in question is chocolate.
Also on this day in 2004, something happened in an Angelinhel fanfic. If you like angst, read it and find out. If you don't like angst...hey, look! A cute puppy!
- American Dream, by ladyevil (part 6): "'Jesse, is it?' Marina said as she led him to the kitchen. 'It’s not often I meet a man who babysits.'"
- American Idle, by wilddogjj (part 1): "The Daytona 500 was in full swing. The lead car was a black Chevrolet with the number three painted on the sides."
- Danny Morgendorffer, by st91 (parts 49 - 51): "Once P.E's time was over, Daniel went on to perform his role as secretary in the weekly student council meeting." (Part 50) (Part 51)
- Daria: Cuckoo's Egg, by meesterlee (part 1): "'Do I have to?' Daria complained. 'Yes, you have to,' said Gaius Two-Reeds."
- Happiness and Tears (Linn's short stories (or ficlets, drabbles...)), by linnofthewoods (parts 1 and 2): "'Here comes the bride... one very slow step at a time! That's right, long time Indianapolis Zoo resident Timothy the giant tortoise at long last has found a breeding partner! It's a Chelonian Confederation of the century, tonight on "Sick Sad World!"'" (Part 2)
- Mourning in the ‘Burbs, by Erin M (part 1): "The alarm went off on Helen Morgendorffer’s nightstand at 7:00 AM, like it had done every morning since the Morgendorffer family had moved to Lawndale. Unlike every other morning, however, Helen Morgendorffer had not been up for half an hour before the alarm went off."
- Next Stop, Somewhere--I Guess, by DocForbin (COMPLETE!): "Quincy: This is a Scream, Jeeves presentation."