Kevin's hoping for a big apple tree crop for Johnny Appleseed Day, but I don't think he has much of a green thumb. A thick skull, yes, but his gardening skills are doubtful. Then again, who knows what hidden depths lurk in there? Fanfic potential, perhaps?
Today is also World Heart Day, and I hope you'll all join me in hoping that Jake has been extra careful lately. One heart attack is plenty, and he doesn't exactly live a stress-free life.
- Danny Morgendorffer, by st91 (part 58 - 60): "The next day, Daniel and the members of the school newspaper were having lunch at their usual table." (Part 60)
- Something To Talk Show About (Scenes no Daria fanfic should have), by breitasparrow (COMPLETE!): "'I kissed your boyfriend. I kissed Tom,' Daria said. Jane closed her eyes as the 'Oooooooooooooooo!' from the audience grew louder."
- Teddy's Muse, by wilddogjj (part 1): "A class of second graders was assembled on the basketball court outside of the school. Their teacher, a middle-aged woman with graying hair named Mrs. Donnelly had just brought them out for Phys Ed."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria and Brittany Swap), by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "As she approached a freshly cooked breakfast of eggs and sausage, awaiting on a silver plate placed upon a seemingly endless rosewood dining table that she'd never eaten at before, Daria wondered why this all seemed so familiar."
- Who Will Survive In America?, by ladyevil (parts 4 - 6): "Daria hoped she could get through getting changed for swim practice without being annoyed by idiots." (Part 5) (Part 6)