Daria and Tom are absolutely doing National Chocolate Day right. Not only are they eating chocolate, but it's chocolate that belongs to someone else! As Jane might say, unauthorized chocolate.
Today is also International Animation Day, which for Daria characters is every day. Except Trent, who is the opposite of animated.
- Baby Fever, by wilddogjj (part 1): "Quinn and Jim were in the checkout line loading groceries onto the conveyer belt. Behind them was a young brunette woman trying to soothe her crying baby."
- Come And Knock On Our Door, by ladyevil (part 2): "Jane picked up the phone to see what Daria was up to and heard Trent on the extension. 'Yeah, the sun’ll be setting when the movie lets out.' she heard Trent say."
- Daria: Dark Goddess (Iron Chef: Daria and the Gang and Halloween), by meesterlee (part 1): "'Jane, could I talk to you?' said Daria. 'Sure,' said Jane. 'Here or over pizza?'"
- Fizzled Out, by Erin M (part 1): "January came to Lawndale like it usually did, cold and windy. The elevation of the town was too low for snow, but the winds came in like crazy, chilling everyone unlucky enough to be outdoors."
- Origin Story, by Erin M (COMPLETE!): "I’ve always liked games. There’s a structure to them that appeals to me, with just enough of a random element to keep things from being boring and predictable."
- Tell Me I'm a Wreck, by conquerlove (fullbrightness) (part 6): "After what feels like a year, I’m finally going in to see Trent and judge the damage for myself. Jane is still at his side, and her jerk of a boyfriend-I mean, mildly irritating boyfriend-goes into the room before I do to gently coax her out."
- A Visit From The Goon Squad, by Two-Eyed Charlie (part 1): "So that was a bit embarrassing."