I see Jesse has added "G'Day" to his monosyllabic vocabulary, in honor of Crocodile Dundee actor Paul Hogan's birthday. I guess if you can keep Nick and Max from killing each other at every gig, then wrestling crocodiles is no big deal.
Today is also the anniversary of the Great Chicago Fire in 1871. I can't find any records stating whether or not Mrs. Leary's cow knocked a roll of paper towels onto a lit stove burner, but we should really look into it.
- Danny Morgendorffer, by st91 (part 63): "Sunday flew by. Before Daniel knew it, he and his sister were walking to school."
- Five Minutes... (T.E. Charlie's "Bargain Bin"), by Two-Eyed Charlie (COMPLETE!): "'I promised myself I’d never do this 'again.” 'Do what, sweetie?' 'Wake up before noon.'"
- Mourning in the 'Burbs, by Erin M (COMPLETE!): "A week and a half later, school was back in session. 'Ugh,' said Quinn as she and the Fashion Club headed down the hall toward the girls bathroom. 'This heat is making my lip gloss all runny!'"
- The Price Of Love, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "We see the whole family (Quinn, Jim, the boys and Daria) eating dinner. Suddenly, the door bell rings. Jim: 'Get the door, Tommy.'"
- Who Will Survive In America?, by ladyevil (part 8): "'So then Kevin told Mrs. Rand he didn’t do his fucking homework.' Daria was telling Jane at lunch. 'He’s got detention for a week, but we all know Gibson’s going to do something about that.'"