Saturday, August 8, 2026
Quinn With a Gun Is Hair-Raising!
I see that the Fashion Club is already celebrating National Braiders Day, and if Quinn's expression is any indication then you'd better join them before she pulls that trigger. If you need any help you can ask Tad and Tricia Gupty, who perfected their technique on Daria when she was their baby-sitter.
I don't recommend that you try to braid the fur on any feline pets, even if it is International Cat Day. First of all, the braids will make it harder for them to groom themselves. Secondly, trying to braid an unwilling cat will almost undoubtedly lead to grave physical harm to the braider.
On this day 27 years ago, Martin J. Pollard posted the essay "Shipping Out" in response to Daria/Trent (and Jane/Jesse) shipper stories. As the essay was written prior to The Kiss, it's fun to take a peek into the biggest shipper controversy...at the time.
As a fun little tidbit, this marks the DFB2's 4700th post. Do I get a special award?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment