Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fantasyland Is Open

The DariaWiki page on fantasy in Daria fanfiction is mostly completed. It could use more examples and subgenres, if anyone can think of some. Please give it a look and post your thoughts here. Did I miss anything? If anyone has some deep thoughts about Daria fantasies (not the sex kind), those are welcome, too. A lot of empty links were left that others are welcome to expand upon if I don't get around to it. I'm not picky.

I hope to read some fanfic tomorrow. Wasn't able to get through much of it today. Cheers.

P.S. If anyone wants to borrow the pictures posted here, be my guest. I've fiddled with some of them to sharpen fuzzy images, heighten colors and contrast, clean up unnecessary parts, and enlarge smaller pix. Fun stuff.

No comments: