Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lincoln, Lincoln, I Been Thinkin'...

  • Brittany: Are you in a play or something?
  • Daria: Yes. I'm playing Mrs. Lincoln, after she went crazy.
  • Brittany: I didn't know she went crazy.
  • Jane: Oh, yeah. That's why Lincoln shot himself.
  • Brittany: Wow!
  • Jodie: Come on, Brittany. Let's finish outfitting, and I'll tell you all about how nice Mr. Lincoln really died.
  • Brittany: You mean the bullet didn't kill him?
.......from "I Don't"

Happy birthday, Abe. You done good. And so have the Daria fans.


FF.Net
  • Her Web of Sin, by Molekiller: A beautiful woman from Trent's past drops by to have a little talk and play a little game. A tale possibly suggested by this.

SFMB
  • Darkly Daria, by lsauchelli (Parts 2 and 3): A mask is always helpful when stalking prey.
  • A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy (Part 7): Bang bang, you're still dead.

PPMB
and a special art surprise from Hershey-chan: Hey, thanks. <33

UU suggested I write something about Mystik Spiral, and Brother Grimace suggested something about "Pinch Sitter," so let's see what we get tomorrow. . . .

No comments: