Sunday, February 17, 2008

More Smash Hits Coming Up!

Jesse Moreno will do the Gallagher thing to lead us into another update of fanfic on the 'net.


Legendeld's website (which I've missed before now)

FF.Net (skipping the NC-17 stuff)
  • Generation Gap, by Richard Lobinske: Complete version in one chapter.
  • A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy80 (a.k.a. Doggieboy): Partying with the living dead.
  • Time Lapse, by Kevin R (Chapter 1): A flash of light, and everything in Lawndale is changed.

SFMB (ditto)
  • Darkly Daria, by ISauchelli (Parts 4 to 7): Well, I never liked O'Neill that much anyway. *
  • Size Does Matter, by BlackHole (Parts 7 and 8): Oh, the horror! The humanity! Alas, alackaday, my gosh!
* Contains mature content. Brace yourself.


More after I get through the mass of PPMB stuff. (LATE ADD: Didn't get through the fanfic as I had hoped. Rats. Later.)

No comments: