Friday, April 3, 2009

Feelin' Blue? I Am, Too.

World-famous blues man Muddy Waters was born 96 years ago tomorrow. I'm jumping the gun, but I love Muddy Waters, so we'll celebrate a day early and make it last. Man, I had a lot of eight tracks by him when I was in college.


NEWZ!

Moar Brittany sketches have been posted by MDetector5. They rock.

Latest DariaWiki page: Christine Blum, by Brother Grimace.

Up for a debate? Go to this thread and argue about what kind of guy would Sandi Griffin do best with. Yeah, sure, you wanna argue for girls for her, that's fine, too. Just argue. That's the main point.

Does Stacy Rowe deserve to be tormented? Who cares! Go to this Iron Chef and be your meanest.


PPMB

  • Apocalyptic Daria: Scarlett's Tale, by Doggieboy (Part 8): He was still alive, and looked at the girl weakly. “You’re just going to let me lay here and bleed to death?” he asked and coughed. The cough sounded as if he had congestion. [FF.net] [SFMB]
  • Daylight: Fallen from Grace: I Should Have Been Home Yesterday, by Disco316 (Part 4): The three girls stood at the dispensary; their mood was certainly different from at breakfast. “Are you sure that’s all you can spare?” asked Quinn. The man behind the desk frowned along with the three girls before him. “I’m sorry, girls, but even the two days of meals you have now is more than I should be offering. If you hadn’t helped us last night preparing the fields, I couldn’t offer anything other than breakfast today. I’m afraid the stable food supply will run short fairly soon. Are you sure you can’t stay and help us rebuild?”
  • Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): Zoe rang the doorbell of Taylor's house with more than a little trepidation. In happier days, she'd been here fairly often. She and Taylor had never dated, but they'd been thick as thieves through Middle School, and still friends through most of high school. Until two months ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...Back down the road I'm goin..."