Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Oh rapture, oh ecstasy--another scintillating computer game."


The video game Daria's Inferno was released on this day in 2000. I've still got my copy, although I haven't played it in years. Maybe I'll crack it open again today, although I still remember how freaking frustrating that whole steam pipe sequence was.

This is also Evaluate Your Life Day, and Jake is here with some helpful advice: "You walk away. You change your name, move to another state, get some ID. It's not too late to start over, Daria, it's not too late! You're still a young man! You don't have to live with your mistakes! Get out while you can!"

Or maybe you could just try that new pizza place that opened up the other day. Whatever shakes things up for you, right?

Fandom News!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend ripped me a copy of it, which is how you know it's true love! :D

(THAT BLOODY STEAMPIPE SECTION)

- Charles RB