Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Foolin'!


It's April Fools' Day! That's the day when everyone should be careful to distrust absolutely everything anyone says, no matter what. Except me. You can trust me. Here, take this perfectly ordinary box of candy and open it up. Surely there will be no surprises there!

Heh. Anyway, today is also the fifth anniversary of the Great Inanimate Object Takeover as described by Jane Lane in "That Was Then, This is Dumb": "...while we're asleep, those objects come to life and plot their secret take over of our civilization. April 1st, 2007. That's the day they make their move!" Man, that revolution went so seamlessly, I didn't even notice a difference!

For your April Fools' Day entertainment, allow me to present you with these fanfics:



And if that wasn't enough for you, let me also share this April Fools' Day fanart created by SRA. Enjoy!

No comments: