Howard Stern, born on this day in 1954. I'm not convinced Jesse is the most appropriate person to impersonate the shock jock, though, since Stern is known for saying things that are rude and controversial and Jesse is known for saying, well, "cool." And sometimes "Yeah." I suppose I could see Jesse getting on the air just so he could air Mystik Spiral songs, though.
- Nominate your picks for the 2012 Daria Fanworks Awards! Have you nominated yet? How about now? Or now? Done yet?
- Deref discusses the fires in his part of Australia.
- Whatever happened to the Paperpusher? Roentgen is wondering.
- CR85747 considers whether Daria is a left-brain or a right-brain.
- Daria got a mention on an episode of The Soup. Check it out!
- Kem asks for people's thoughts about the Oscar nominees.
- Three new Iron Chefs have been posted in Creative Writing: CR85747's Iron Chef Iron Chef, Roentgen's Perfumes based on Daria characters, and JoeMerl's Random Pairing Challenge!.