The three Js are serenading Quinn for Barbershop Quartet Day, but I don't think it's going to work. Not only are they one singer short for a quartet, but Quinn is really more of a "Boyz R Guyz" kind of girl. Nice try, though, fellas!
They might consider getting her an adorable little animal friend for National Pet Day instead, but then again her experience at the pet store might have soured her on animals as well. They really can't win with that one, can they?
- Brittany - Party Time, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 4): "Daria watched Jamie leave. 'Quinn’s already causing trouble!' 'I’ll tell Andrea,' Donna responded."
- A Comedy of Manors (General "Daria in Morrowind" Thread), by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "Daria knew something was wrong when she woke up and realized that the blurry darkness in front of her eyes was not the same blurry darkness she usually woke up to."
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 61): "So it all comes down to this. Daniel thought as he sat down in one of the two black chairs placed in front of Ms. Li's desk."
- Fifteenth Doctor Adventures, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "It was a dreary day. It had been pouring rain since there was enough light to see by that morning."
- Lie Fishing (The Carbones), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "We see two identical steel bridges crossing the canal at opposite ends. They are the Bourne Bridge and the Sagamore Bridge. Cut to just west of the Bourne Bridge and we see a railroad bridge across the canal that looks like London's Tower Bridge." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Shut Up, Chuck! (Linn's short stories (or ficlets, drabbles...)), by Linnofthewoods (COMPLETE!): "As she got ready for work, Rose sprayed a blend of water and conditioner into her hair to rejuvenate the curls and began to reflect on how her life was going."