Daria's really not into World Party Day, but given the kind of people she's with, can you blame her? My favorite parties are smaller affairs, quieter and cozy. It's reading, okay? It's sitting alone at home and reading.
Today is also Find a Rainbow Day, and if you can't find one, just ask Kevin. Apparently he's good at both creating rainbows and knocking down doors.
- And So The American Experiment Begins, by Lady Evil (part 4): "'Do you seriously call this a maze?' Ms. Barch asked as Brittany put a slice of American cheese on a maze on the back of a box of Cocoa Puffs."
- Doctor Who - Changes in Time and Space, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 11): "The Doctor and Felicia entered a large underground chamber from the staircase they had just descended. 'He must’ve extended a natural cave,' Felicia said."
- I STAY, by O-L-D-D (part 6): "There was only one other time Jane had seen Daria in a bedraggled state and that was during their failed trip to Alternapalooza."
- Tommy The Terrible (The Carbones), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Jim has sinced calmed down and is trying to coax Tommy into literally coming out of the closet."
- Too Sexy For Her Brain (The Carbones), by WildDogJJ (parts 1 and 2): "The bathroom door opens. Daria emerges with wet hair wearing a bathrobe, indicating that she's just taken a shower. Carrying her sleepwear in a bundle she makes her way down stairs." (Part 2)
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover XV: A New Era In Crossovers), by Linnofthewoods (COMPLETE!): "A young Pokemon trainer from Lawndale had finally earned enough gym badges to challenge the gym in his hometown, and with his partner, Hawlucha, he had just made quick work of the last trainer he needed to defeat before finally taking on the leader himself: Trent."