Mack's busy concocting...something...for World Laboratory Day! Whatever it is, I don't think Kevin's going to like the results.
Today is also World Book Day, so take the opportunity to curl up with some nice reading material. Except Kevin, who not only doesn't read but will be too busy taste-testing Mack's latest creation.
- Daria: Winter Is Coming, by Meester_Lee (parts 27 and 28): "Despite her fear and worry about Dad, Rikka woke in a good mood. That was the first time she remembered dreaming about her mother in a long time, and it was not only good to see her again but also to know that while she might be dead, she was out there watching over her." (Part 28)
- Fast Forward, by damnshawtysahottie (part 1): "His stubble brushed against my left cheek as the camera started rolling. We had over 1 million subscribers as we were a part of the latest new craze of cremation on ‘Pizza Hut’. But that’s beside the point."
- Flames, by atiyatortilla (parts 1 and 2): "Thin beads of sweat rolled down her neck as Daria fumbled to open Jane’s front door. Even with her new key, the lock felt strange and complicated." (Part 2)
- Is It Fall Yet? Part II, by WildDogJJ (part 2): "Daria, Jane, Quinn, Jim and the triplets were loading their luggage into the back of Santino's SUV."
- The Lawndale File - Facebook Edition (Iron Chef: Facebook episodes), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (COMPLETE!): "Daria Morgendorffer Agents? At Lawndale High? Jane Lane Who are these 'different ones'?"
- The Past in the Present, by Linnofthewoods (parts 2 and 3): "Daria tore out and crumpled another sheet of paper from her notebook. This skit just wasn't coming together no matter what she did." (Part 3)
- Tommy's War (The Carbones), by WildDogJJ (parts 1 and 2): "The whole family, including Daria, is seated at the kitchen table having breakfast." (Part 2)
- Young Americans, by Lady Evil (parts 2 and 3): "OK, when do I ask her? Jamie thought as he walked to the cafeteria. Lunch? I don’t really want anyone seeing us together after the embarrassing way she asked me to the spring fling. Maybe I better just wait until after school." (Part 3)