Tiffany has her tarot set ready for Card Reading Day, but I feel like this alter ego is unrealistic. Not only does it require Tiffany to read, but can you image how long it would take her to tell someone their fortune? The events she'd predict would already have happened by the time she got all the words out.
Today we also celebrate President's Day, or we would if the Holiday Island versions of the day weren't so obnoxious. No wonder the powers that be forced them to share the day.
- A Criminalé Summer, by LadySparrow (parts 1 and 2): "It was hotter than hell that late June afternoon as Daria walked to Casa Lane to hang out with her best friend." (Part 2)
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 43): "Daria sat at her desk in the Martian Mission to the UN staring out the window. It was a beautiful morning."
- The Engineer and the Time Lady, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 12): "Alpha sighed. She was certain there was more going on with Nina and Aialah than they had let on."
- The Son That Never Was, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "Quinn and Timmy were in the kitchen. Both were talking to a tripod-mounted camera." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (The 1002 Deaths of Tom Sloane), by Lady Evil (COMPLETE!): "Jane was fuming as she made her way to her cabin. How dare that Alison suggest such a grotesque thing? She was getting a bit fed up with people lately."