Looks like Jane is going to have to go with Plan B for Decorating With Candy Day, unless decorating one's teeth with gummy bears counts. Something tells me that it does not count.
Today is also National Get Up Day, which Trent is definitely going to pass on. Getting up is overrated, anyway.
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 56): "The power came back on and the train began to move again. They’d lost over a quarter of an hour from what Daria had hoped would be a comfortable connection with the Hogwarts Express."
- High School Never Ends, by WildDogJJ (part 3): "Daria and Jane were walking and talking. The subject of their conversation was their visit to the Thompson's."
- Made in America, by ladyevil (part 7): "'Hi, I’m Artie!' he said as he entered the rec room. 'I know.' Daria said from her seat at the chess table. 'Do you want to be white or red?'"
- Return of the Runaway (Iron Chef: Runaway Daria), by cfardellbrenorenz29 (part 4): "She entered the Oakwood library. 'Hi,' she said to the librarian. 'I'm traveling to Lawndale, could you provide information on that town?'"
- Shameless Self Insert Into Daria, by James the Lesser (part 8): "Jane works on a painting as Daria flips through channels. 'I'm stuck babysitting tomorrow.'"