Monday, April 18, 2022

Jodie and Jake Both Need a Vacation


Jodie trying to keep calm as she balances four plates is not only a perfect metaphor for her life, but also a good image for International Juggler's Day. Just wait until her parents decide she's slacking off and try to add another four plates.

Speaking of pressure, today is also National Stress Awareness Day, and you can be sure that Jake is already fully aware of it. "Stressed? Why do people keep telling me I'm stressed? If I weren't stressed, I'd get stressed by everyone telling me I'm stressed!"

Fanfic Update!
  • Night shift, by vixens (COMPLETE!): "'Remember the job I told you about? The one at the movie theater.' Daria said lying on Jane’s bed with her head hanging loosely at the end of it, turning her vision all upside down."

No comments: