Monday, September 4, 2023

Not Exactly a Disney Princess, Is She?


Ms. Barch is showing her gentler side for National Wildlife Day, but I sure hope none of those animals are male. Is it any wonder that the deer looks really nervous? I sure would be if a woman with anger issues had her hand on my neck.

On this day in 1997, Daria and Jane made a cameo appearance at the MTV Video Music Awards. It was a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment, but they stayed true to form all the same.

Fanfic Update!
  • That Undiscovered Country, by E. A. Smith (parts 4 - 7): "About an hour later, I walked into the house, paper pharmacy bag in hand, loins thoroughly girded, to find Mom sitting at the kitchen table with her back to me, a glass of wine before her, which sat next to an already half-empty bottle." (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7)

No comments: