Wednesday, July 9, 2008

In Retrospect, This Was No Surprise

I was poking around on CafePress and thought to put the name "Quinn" into the search engine. This led me to discover that while "Daria" causes 90 different item designs to pop up when this name is put in, "Quinn" produces OVER TEN TIMES AS MANY DESIGNS, almost a thousand. Granted, some suppose that "Quinn" is a guy, and some are very rude, but many of the designs are pretty darn funny, such as this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and oh my goodness we cannot possibly forget this. (Or this.)

What some people will wear. Lord have mercy. Makes you wonder about Trentwear.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I see Stacy wearing that last one?

The Angst Guy said...

The "My Heart Belongs to Trent" shirt? I dunno, maybe she likes grunge music.

Anonymous said...

Heh...these take on a whole different meaning for me. I seriously want that "Team Quinn" tote bag!

Anonymous said...

The last *Quinn* one. Doof.

The Angst Guy said...

The last "Quinn" one what? Who's "Doof"?

Anonymous said...

=shakes head and wanders away=