Happy National Sugar Cookie Day! Rita and Helen are working on a batch right now, but only because they weren't completely sure if the chips were already in the chocolate chip ones or not. Better safe than sorry, I suppose. Speaking of safety, if Daria shows up on your doorstep with a tray of cookies, don't let her in. Just...trust me on this.
- Burn On, My Son (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "'What do you think the teachers do on those training days?' asked Jane."
- Daria, 38MMM, by Shiva (part 3): "While Daria was finding her second day at Lawndale High to be little improvement upon the first, Quinn had managed to find her stride."
- Daria+Stacy fluff, by Astrocar82 (part 3): "'Well, alright then-Stacy, it's Quinn's cousin...Stacy, stop talking like an idiot, this girl says she's Quinn's cousin…Well, you may not know any cousin of Quinn's but this girl seems to know you, she says her name is Daria-'"
- The Fall, by Ranger Thorne (part 8): "If she could have, Buffy would have smiled as she felt the darkness seep over her. It felt peaceful for a moment, then she felt Wroth's struggle one last time."
- Fumes Of Sighs (IC: DeMartino and Jake swapped), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "Helen, I miss you. You know this. I don't know how many times or ways I can see it but I do."
- Life's Little Worries (chapter 1), by oni (part 2): "When they reached Jane's apartment on the second floor and entered inside, Jane said as soon as she closed the door behind Stacy, 'I just letting you stay here for the rest of the night. When morning comes, you'll have to leave, Stacy.'"
- Minds Touched by Madness, by welltemperedclavier (parts 1 - 3): "She opened the door just a crack, relief washing over her when she saw Jane busy at work, still in pajamas, her skinny arms making frenetic cuts across the canvas. A little abashed at her earlier concern, Daria stepped in, not quite prepared for the staggering miasma, a mix of sweat, trapped summer heat, and paint fumes wrapping around her." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- No Esteem (IC: DeMartino and Jake swapped), by Charles RB (part 7): "The police had been waiting for her at home, because you don't batter two girls and put a third in hospital with concussion and then vanish without the police being called in. Nothing she hadn't been through before."
- The Noises Quinn Hears During the Night (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "'DAMMIT! THE SQUIRRELS GOT MY TOOTHPASTE AGAIN!'"
- Rude Awakening Ep 13: The Hiring Game, by DIsaac (part 7): "BRITTANY: That boy was never right. So I met this guy last night... JODIE: Brittany, stop sugarcoating it. It was a rebound screw. BRITTANY: No... Well, it started as that... Then it changed fast!"
- Scarlett the Fairy Goes on Vacation, by Aloysius (COMPLETE!): "After awhile, a second fairy flew to the lot and Scarlett perked up when she realized that it was her grandmother."
- Something (Slightly) Wicked, by macross (parts 5 and 6): "Before long both girls were constant reading companions every lunch period. Cassandra's own background in all things new age (instilled by her hippie hold out parents) naturally inclined her to accept Daria's faith in 'The Craft.'" (Part 6)
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "'What's the problem, Tom? Why are you upset?'"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "The demonstration speeches had ended in disaster. Almost literally, since Kevin was somewhere near the end of the list."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by SinisterExaggerator (COMPLETE!): "There was a look of anxiety on Jane's face as Tom exited the room, wiping a drop of sweat from his brow"
- Unnamed story (The start of a short story), by PrecambrianStudios (part 1): "The teen felt the pangs of hunger in his gut. He checked his digital watch and saw that it was one o'clock in the afternoon. If there was any time to eat lunch, it was now."