Today is Friendship Day, and in honor of the holiday I thought I'd share the moment when Daria and Jane first met. Sorry, Quinn and Sandi, but you'll have to wait for Frenemies Day.
This is also International Forgiveness Day, which is also appropriate to Daria and Jane because Jane eventually forgave Daria for the events that took place in "Dye! Dye! My Darling," which was mentioned in the previous blog post. I'm not sure I would have been so gracious in Jane's place, though. Seriously, very bad puns. Blech.
Finally, it was on this day in 1999 that the episode "The Lawndale File" first aired. Three words. Alien. Love. Goddesses.
- What posters did you have on your walls while you were growing up/while in college?
- Post matches you'd like to see in the new official "vs." thread.
- See the trailer and talk about the upcoming comic series Afterlife With Archie.
- Robyn has round robin fanfic proposal for everyone.
- Jeremy Garrett posted a new Iron Chef in Creative Writing: Rock Over Lawndale.
- Posters share some awesome Trent and Jane cosplays in the Easel.