Madonna, who was born on this day in 1958. Helen's doing a pretty good impression of the singer, although I don't think she's likely to impress any of the partners with her professionalism. Then again, she could have gone with the metal bra instead.
This is also a good place to share Kemical Reaxion's fanart The Ten Faces Of Madonna. Ten Daria characters, ten Madonna looks.
- Daria, 38MMM, by Shiva (part 5): "The next morning Daria was sitting on an examination table, the paper that was used to keep it 'sanitary' crinkled under her jeans as she shifted position, trying to get a bit more comfortable."
- Dominick Morgendorffer, by macross (part 7): "As she opened she saw a younger girl dancing; her body's fluid movements fascinated the young artist who promptly pulled out her sketchbook and a charcoal pencil and began sketching the dancer's movements."
- Dylan, by J-D (part 25a): "'A mother-daughter fashion show', said Dylan. 'At least that's one school fund-raiser this family can't get roped into.' Behind him, he heard Kris speaking to their father. 'So Annie, Allie, and—uh—Amy are all going to be in this mother-daughter fashion show, and they all think I should be the emcee.' 'I spoke too soon', said Dylan."
- Evening, by JPAGC (part 2a): "At the stove, wearing an apron, Jake Morgendorffer took his eyes momentarily from the pots to greet his daughter and her friend: 'Hello, kids! Do you know what I am doing?'"
- The Great And The Good, by ognawk (part 3): "'So, Thomas, ready for another evening with Cassidy?' Elsie asked. 'Yeah. We're going bowling and then grabbing a bite to eat. Nothing fancy, just hanging out.' He replied."
- Helen's Law: A Beginning of a Beautiful Partnership, by DIsaac (parts 1 and 2): "'Helen should have been partner for a long time now. That woman has more drive than any lawyer I have ever seen in my career, but Davis and his no-ball-having self and those damn Schrecters, who couldn't handle having a woman outdoing them, voted down that partnership deal. I say damn them! That is why I've asked you here, gentlemen,' Jim continued." (Part 2)
- Jane Morgendorffer 2: The Middle School Years, by LadieTAG (part 8): "Spring arrived and for Trent, so did thoughts of the junior prom. Despite the fact that he and Charity had been dating for a while, he still had to gather his nerves to ask her."
- Name Pending (It has been ten years since "all natural behavior" so...), by BF110C4 (part 2): "Anne used the next two days to get more familiar with Daria Morgendorffer, digging a bit longer on her high school's social networks and -mostly- reading the rest of her website's stories. And right now she could certainly say that Mary was wrong about something. The story their supplicant did for the Lawndale Café had more than enough potential to incite a riot on a bunch of brainless football maniacs."
- A New Beginning, by LadieTAG (part 9): "Friday morning Quinn was getting ready for school when she heard a familiar knock. The red-head ran downstairs and threw open the door to find her favorite aunt on the other side. The two hugged and as they broke, tears could be seen on both faces."
- Night Witches, by Panzerfaust150 (part 5): "Quinn Morgendorffer had seen a lot in her 24 years...or at least she thought she had. She'd never seen a major city in the throes of panic. New York City was in a collective nervous breakdown." (Part 5 on SFMB)
- Operation Glitterberries: Interlude II, by BF110C4 (part 2): "'Trent Lane? I'm Captain Jeffrey Burns. Could we take this inside?' 'A Captain? This is no good.' He said as he moved aside and left the entire entourage in."
- The Punk and the Snark, by Shiva (part 13): "The next day was more of a letdown, since it was a return to school and the petty, corrupt, power-games of their fellow students, and Ms. Li."
- A Rose In The Thorns, by breitasparrow (prologue and part 1): "The baby opened her eyes for a moment before drifting back to sleep, sucking on her bottom lip. Her eyes were the exact color of Adam's, Belle realized. His eyes were what she had loved most about his appearance, the one trait she could recognize that night he became human again." (Part 1)
- Something (Slightly) Wicked Ch2, by macross (part 10): "Daria and Charles reentered the house as several girls Daria recognized from school finished setting up their equipment in a corner of the Taylor's living room. As they began tuning and adjusting their instruments, Daria began trying to place names to faces."
- Suburban Fury, by welltemperedclavier (parts 1 - 6): "Trouble and opportunity go hand in hand. Hal knew he'd be getting both as he watched the goons, Patrick and Barry, cut through the quad like a pair of sharks in polo shirts." (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6)
- Tom Sloane, Lax Bro, by Shiva (part 14): "Ok, before I tell you bout my latest adventures I've gotta fess up to something... You see, ever since I hooked up with that hot black-haired chick (or was she a brunette?)"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria Morgendorffer's Flying Circus), by Greystar (COMPLETE!): "JANE: (o.s.) Sandi!! SANDI: WHAT!? JANE: Your line!! SANDI glares off screen, and then into the camera. SANDI: (through clenched teeth) It's... Cut to the Liberty Bell March (covered by Splendora)"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'Ok so we all have super powers and we can travel through a multiverse seemingly dedicated to myself...' Daria drawled while playing with a small fireball."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "'Okay, Trent. I get that you were a little pissed off about losing your Comp. I understand that.' Jane crossed her arms, the gauntlet computer feeling a little more weighty than normal."