Communist Control Act was signed into law. It essentially made Communism in the United States illegal, which means Melody Powers probably celebrates it as a national holiday. Jake is ready for anything now that his spiffy new bomb shelter is ready...but could someone hand him a can opener, just in case?
- 86 Bottles of Beer: Hacking into the Antisocial Network, by Kristen Bealer (parts 1 and 2): "After a moment, the Chief took a deep breath and calmed down. Slightly. 'I'm afraid so, Agent 86. It would appear that CONTROL's entire network has been hacked. Signs and countersigns have been changed by unknown parties, sensitive information has been accessed, and I can't log on to Facebook!'" (Part 2)
- Abattoir Blues (2)- The Killing Moon, by LongSnakeMoan (part 1): "For weeks afterwards it haunted my dreams, horribly detailed nightmares of me walking into the house to find MacDonald waiting for me, gun pointed at my heart and Anthony dead at his feet, blood spilling from him and then spilling from me as I was shot, filling the room until I was choking and gasping until I drowned in it."
- Glasses and Lipstick (chapter 4), by oni (part 1): "She sat there wondering how she felt joining them like this; a part of her wanting to leave because of her past association with her sister and the rest of the fashion club, while the other part of her-the bigger part- wanted to stay because of the way things are now. And the fact that she isn't the only one adjusting to the truth."
- The Great And The Good, by ognawk (parts 6 and 7): "That Saturday, Tom and Ashley were driving to Casa Lane in Ashley's Vexxer to pick up Jane and Daria for their trip to the movies." (Part 7)
- Jane's Crazy Thought (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Jane: 'I just had a crazy thought.'"
- Kick Ass 2: Balls to the Lawndale (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "(The villains gather behind The Motherlover (Upchuck); Kick-Ass (Kevin) and Hit-Girl (Quinn) stand firm)"
- A Modern Day Daria... (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "As everyone in Lawndale slipped into the hipster look, with it's oversized glasses, clothes, and pretty much everything from other eras that could be made oversized. Daria found herself in a pickle."
- Northbank Diaries #1: A Tale Of Three Suburbs, by ognawk (part 1): "He carried on 'But we are here to begin realising your actuality, and when we do...' Jane looked up from the paper she was writing on for the moment and smirked. I wonder if he even knows what this garbage actually means, she thought, as she went back to her writing."
- Operation Glitterberries: Chapter 12, by BF110C4 (part 2): "Melody knew that whatever was going on in this town was centered in one way or another in Lawndale High School and therefore it was her duty to scout and uncover the secrets hidden there. However as in many things in life such an objective was easier said than done."
- Out of Place, by PrecambrianStudios (part 2): "For some deluded reasons, the PPMB mods had retained their same ages, while all the other members had reverted to tenth-graders. This proved advantageous, as it allowed the mods to legally rent the boarding house in which all the members now resided, because (somehow) their credit cards still worked."
- A Crashing Encounter (IC: Daria wrecks a car), by ashk09 (part 1): "Daria only realised something was wrong when the car was spinning through air after having collided with the embankment; a sense of numb horror gripped her, but it was nothing compared with knowledge that she should not even have been driving in the first place."
- The Writing on the Wall, by SinisterExaggerator (part 1): "'I should allow you to do what?' asked a very bemused Daria. For her, college couldn't come soon enough, and sitting in front of her were two of the reasons why."
- You Said Too Much, by ST91 (COMPLETE!): "'Well Brittany I'm happy because now I have so much free time as I dropped many extracurricular activities,' she said with a smile. 'I don't think it's just that,' interjected Angie, 'come on Jodie, don't be precious, you have a new boyfriend, don't you?'"