Friday, September 30, 2016

Murder, She Parodied


It's crime-solving time for Daria, because it was on this day in 1984 that the TV show Murder, She Wrote first aired. Not only was the show referenced in the episode "Murder, She Snored," but it also inspired the episode's title. I don't think Jessica Fletcher ever solved a case involving a stolen test, a poisoned nutty butter sandwich, and a bow and arrow, but I haven't seen them all. Who knows?

Fanfic Update!
  • Beast, by Staticblast (part 1): "Hey, I hope this actually reaches you. Amy's always been so like you, so strange. It's like she could always find you, no matter what, like some freaky sixth sense or something. I'm pretty much banking on it. Steven's been getting more violent lately. I think he thinks I'm cheating on him."

  • Daria (and other characters) on the Defiant Round Robin, by Roentgen and EntrancedCat (parts 28 - 30): "Kermit and Cat snuck down to Deck Four, having temporary access to the turbolift while Ultron was busy battling Popeye. 'Listen, frog, are you sure that this whatchamacallit is down here?'" (Part 29 by EntrancedCat) (Part 30 by EntrancedCat)

No comments: