Friday, September 2, 2016

I'm Dead? I Can't be Dead! Oh my God, Whyyyyy?!


Poor Stacy just can't catch a break, especially on Dead Stacy Rowe Day! This holiday was created by The Angst Guy on this very blog, in order to honor the many fanfic deaths of Stacy Rowe. So how many deaths do you count? Enough to make the poor girl cry, I'm sure.

Fanfic Update!
  • Camped Out, by Kristen Bealer (part 3): "'...and then there was that time she boycotted the End-of-Summer campfire by the lake. That was so cool.' Trent drifted awake to find that the clingy girl was chattering away about someone, but he had no idea who or what she was talking about. 'Uh...yeah. Sounds really great.'"

  • Clarity, by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "It's morning and mother and I are eating breakfast together like we always do. Mother never looks away at breakfast anymore. She watches as I swallow my pills, then walks over and puts her fingers in my mouth to make sure I'm not hiding them."

  • Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 29): "'You really scared Tom,' Jane noted to Daria the next day at school. There was a smile on her face though, so she clearly found the boy's fear amusing."

  • Me And My Monkey, by Dennis (part 4): "Of course, that was only for the moment. Dave's bullshit was as nothing compared to the grilling I knew I'd face when I called home."

  • Perfect, by CaffeineAddict94 (part 1): "Only his parents could turn an attempt to off himself into a minor familial inconvenience. Oh, it was a blight on the good Sloane name, no doubt but it could and would be handled accordingly."

  • Standstill, by Princess_Pasta (parts 7 and 8): "Helen dashed around the kitchen like a bat out of hell, trying to keep one eye on the stove while she skimmed through a 'simple' recipe. It was proving to be a lot more complicated than she remembered, if the pan she scorched earlier was any indication." (Part 8)

No comments: