Read a Book Day, but he'd better stick to it. Today is also Fight Procrastination Day, so he shouldn't put off reading it. Trent probably hates both of these holidays, because he can't go into bookstores and I suspect procrastination is one of his favorite hobbies.
- Camped Out, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Daria and Jane were reminiscing about old Sick, Sad World episodes when Daria abruptly stopped talking or even moving. Jane took a few steps before she noticed, then turned to look curiously at her friend."
- Eating Speaks Louder Than Words, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "Jane Lane's blue eyes danced with joyous mischief. 'You know that Das Kolonel is probably going to have words with you about this, right?'"
- The Game, by dmsfanman (part 1): "Daria picked up her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. Her last class of the week had ended just an hour ago."
- Jane – The Green Fairy (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward), by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "Jane Lane's heart beat faster in happy anticipation as she turned up the sidewalk to the Schloss Morgendorffer her backpack full of artist supplies bouncing in rhythm with heart and jaunty step."
- No, by mabel (COMPLETE!): "Daria liked to joke about Helen's lack of parenting; this was obvious to everyone in the Morgendorffer household besides Jake. Truthfully, Helen could not blame her eldest daughter (and from ever parenting magazine she had ever read, she knew blaming her daughter for it would be a serious sign of unhealthy mother/daughter dynamics, which just wouldn't do)."
- Party at 111 Howard (Iron Chef: Party at Casa Lane), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 3): "'Jodie Landon.' 'Dani Moreno.' 'I haven't seen you at Lawndale.' 'I'm at Lawndale State, Freshman,' Dani said."
- Perception, by Princess_Pasta (part 8): "The faint sound of the evening news filtered in through the kitchen while Charlene Thompson worked on scrubbing burned spaghetti out of her good pan."
- Rude Awakening ep 15: Paintballing Your Troubles Away!, by DIsaac (part 3): "(The WHUB Team is all on the bus to the hotel. For the first time… some they are in are in close quarters with co-workers and their teammates from channel 5 which make for some weird conversations.)"
- Somnium (Iron Chef : Jane doesn't forgive Daria), by Vukodlak (COMPLETE!): "How many years had it been.... four or maybe five years since she left Lawndale for the Art Colony. Jane had rarely been back since then mainly to visit Trent."
- The Switcher, by Sureia (part 1): "One thing that never ceased to surprise Jane was the number of creative ways in which life could bring you low. It shouldn't have been surprising, especially after spending any amount of time under the same room as Summer, Wind, Penny and Trent, but it did."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Sureia (COMPLETE!): "Doubt was the curse of the scientist, Jake thought, watching his breath mist in the cold, night air. Doubt that an experiment was valid, doubt that the right questions were being asked, doubt that anyone would take him seriously, and doubt..."
- When A Stranger Calls (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "'And it is in these trying times that we must remember to stand together. There will be grief counselors here throughout the week to help you sort out your feelings in the face of such an awful tragedy'."