Looks like Trent is trying out a new style for National Day of the Cowboy, but I don't think Mystik Spiral will be impressed. The shift to country music from...whatever genre the Spiral technically is...can't be an easy one.
Today is also Cousins Day, so I hope Quinn will be extra nice to her "cousin," Daria. At the very least, she could try to not insult her too much today. I know, my standards are way too high.
- Born on the Fourth of July, by Lady Evil (part 11): "'Close your mouth, Jane.' Daria told her. 'You’re starting to drool.' 'So hot and juicy....' Jane moaned, watching Ludwig turn wurst on the grill."
- Daniel Mongendorffer, by ST91 (part 73): "That evening Daniel struggled to fall asleep. The discussion with his father resonated in a loop in his mind."
- One Big Hippie Family, by Kristen Bealer (part 2): "True to her word, Helen woke up Daria and Quinn first thing in the morning. 'The sun's barely up,' Daria groaned, rolling over and pulling her pillow over her head."
- Ozark Odyssey (Linn's short stories (or ficlets, drabbles...)), by Linnofthewoods (prologue): "Angus McGogg has just gotten out of the shower when he passed by Trent's room. The door was open, and he could be seen packing a large suitcase."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Closing Walls of Schloss Morgendorffer and Casa Lane), by Lady Evil (COMPLETE!): "Daria got in the roller coaster to 'The Tom Sloane' experience. Jane assured her this would help her cope with her recent break-up with Tom."
- Video Assignment Chaos, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 3): "At the same time as the Morgendorffer-Thompson reconciliation and the discussion between Harris, Hecuba, Lane, Mackenzie and Taylor, there was another discussion on the topic of the Language Arts assignment."