Saturday, September 28, 2024

Who Ya Gonna Call?


It seems that a new Ghostbusters team has assembled just in time for National Ghost Hunting Day, and I hope they start by taking care of Tommy Sherman's ghost in the girls' bathroom. I gotta admit, I kind of want to read a fanfic of Mack, Kevin, Trent, and Upchuck hunting ghosts. Anyone willing to write it?

Since today is also National Hunting and Fishing Day, I hope no one feels like they have to limit themselves to hunting the spirits of the dead. I have to wonder, if you capture the ghost of a fish, does that mean you're a ghost fisher?

If you think that question was dumb, then that's good because it's Ask a Stupid Question Day! I should probably leave that kind of thing to professionals like Kevin and Brittany, though, because it's about the only thing they're good at.

Fandom News!

No comments: