Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birdbrains


One of my most very favorite movies of all time ever, so much so an incredibly beloved favorite that I even have Tom and Elsie Sloane mention it in a Daria fanfic ("A Midsummer Nightmare's Daria"), is Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. This ultra-mega-classic horror movie was based on a short story by Dame Daphne du Maurier, who was born 101 years ago today. Thank you! What a great movie!

This is also the 64th birthday of Armistead Maupin, author of the Tales of the City novels, which had a pronounced effect on the writing of the Pause in the Air fanfic series. Thank you, too!

Christ Oliver has a striking new crossover artwork: Futurama with Daria and Jane. Enjoy!

PPMB update time at last!


PPMB
. . . and . . .

2 comments:

legendeld said...

Tag gets sick then he produces a story. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.



Hey Tag I made some extra arctic avian shaped cookies. You want some?

The Angst Guy said...

I confess I got all my current "problems" well before starting that last story. The good news is, I go back to work tomorrow on light duty, finally. I hate not working, it sucks. I plan to work until I drop dead of it. Sitting around doing nothing is the pits.

The story is more like therapy than anything else.