Saturday, May 24, 2008

"Does this sheep under my dress make me look fat?"

Yes, only a mere 178 years ago today, that immortal epic "Mary Had a Little Lamb" was first published, revolutionizing English literature and winning the Nobel Prize for its insightful political commentary. And I don't want anyone to give me a hard time because Tiffany is dressed like Little Bo Peep and not Mary of the Lambs. This is my blog, I can do anything I want. Just back off.

Still working on that !$%#$%% third chapter. More updates to come this weekend between periods of yard work. Hope everyone is having a great vacation so far.

LATE ADD: The third chapter is done, but both PPMB and SFMB are down. Damn it, damn it, damn it! Oh, well, more later. I knew there was a reason I stopped writing fanfic.

2 comments:

The Angst Guy said...

10:48 a.m. Saturday: PPMB and SFMB still down.

The Angst Guy said...

They're back up. Whew.