Sunday, May 25, 2008

Be All You Can Be! Be a NERD!

It's Nerd Pride Day! Hooray! This is primarily a Spanish nerd holiday, but I have no problem with stealing it for celebration worldwide, so here it is. I don't think we need to wonder what Nerd Pride Day looks like at Holiday Island High.

Richard Lobinske, E. A. Smith, Nighthawk, Brother Grimace, Doggieboy, Dr. Mike, and legendeld have done great work expanding DariaWiki. Thanks! The most recent of 1,852 (or thereabouts, I keep getting different numbers) webpages there is Richard Lobinske's addition for "If I Could Tell You," a tale in Wildgoose's haunting Unseen Phenomenon series. Check it out.

On PPMB, Teenracer6 asks, "What would happen if Stacy Rowe was kicked out of the Fashion Club?" Discuss!

Also on PPMB, the Iron Chef for Unusual Superpowers has reached and passed the OMGWTF level.

Some excellent story suggestions are being offered by WacoKid for Irredeemable Daria Characters. Contribute your own! Get people typing!

Lawndale Online

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Like the End of an Era, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): How Sandi got to be the way she is. A great read.

Yeah, but it'd be even better if I could get my own damn title right. I still can't believe I did that...

The Angst Guy said...

Sorry about that. Also seem to have gotten the link wrong as well. Seems to work now. (Damn it damn it damn it.)