Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wallpaper Uber Alles

One of the nice little gifts inside my Sick, Sad Life Planner CD was a selection of four wallpapers for various Daria characters. For your entertainment, they are presented below. Click on the name and keep.

Daria...Jane


Fashion Club...Trent


Hope you like 'em.

So, anyone like the audio files attached to the website? Do they work fine for you? I use RealPlayer for mine, keeps the screen from changing or things from popping up.

Bad News Again: I tried to get on Lawndale Online and got:

Cannot Connect to Database


The Database could not be found at this time. The server may be down..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually right-click the sound links and open in a new window.

The Angst Guy said...

Oh. I just like clicking and listening, so I leave RealPlayer open and make it the default audio thingie.

ninetwelve said...

Where are they on the disk? I haven't been able to find 'em on mine- but I havn't looked too hard either.

Also sound files work great!

They go to whatever the default wav player is on whatever computer i'm using that day.

The Angst Guy said...

Where are they on the disk? I haven't been able to find 'em on mine- but I havn't looked too hard either.

The audio files or the wallpaper?

ninetwelve said...

Oh I'm sorry- The wallpaper. The audio files are in my "REMIXES" folder for the secret daria music project I'm cooking up >=)

The Angst Guy said...

The wallpaper comes with the customizing section, where you can make Jane's face appear on your computer icons (like on my computer, 'cause I like Jane). Look in the folder for Elements, then Themes, then in each of the four folders after that. The Fashion Club folder has two wallpapers instead of one.

ninetwelve said...

You're a gem TAG. Thanks.

Now if only I could get the program to load properly on Quinn, my mini netbook.

the big ol workstation is of course the elder sister (: