Also, the Sick, Sad Life Planner CD, on a morbid note, points out another special "Sick, Sad" event for this day with a tongue-in-cheek "feminist" tweak. Lizzie Borden was found not guilty of the axe murders of her father and stepmother 116 years ago. Maybe they felt sorry for her because she was an orphan. (Note: Just because I mention Lizzie Borden here does not mean I believe she should be construed as a role model for today's young women.) We hear from Jake Morgendorffer on Lizzie Borden, although Daria's view of Ms. Borden is slightly different. I feel like writing a poem.
And gave her boyfriend forty whacks,
And when she saw what she had done,
She gave him one more whack for fun!
Thank you, thank you very much.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Disco316 should be recognized for adding more pages to the DariaWiki in the last few weeks than I think anyone can possibly believe. He is THE MAN. Thanks, dude! Brother Grimace, NightGoblyn, and Richard Lobinske have done their part too. This fandom is the best.OTHER NEWS: This blog has nine followers! I honest to heaven have no idea what sorts of special things I am supposed to do for followers, but this blog is grateful to be followed by anyone for any reason. If you are a current follower or past follower or sorta thinking about following or not thinking about following but still reading this, let me know what you'd like to see more of here! Always open to suggestions.
NEW IRON CHEF: Losdia has kindly provided the angst-ridden among us to exercise their angst muscles in a new Iron Chef: Angst Lord Time-Trials Redux! On your mark, get set...
THE APOCALYPSE, NOW: Richard Lobinske has a new figure model, one with relevance to many Dariaverses: the source of all the zombie outbreaks!
- Action Stories 3: Two Knights Defense, by NightGoblyn (Part 7): Huntress stepped over the last agent, now unconscious on the floor, and stared through the two-way mirror into the room her sister was in. Ronnie was half slumped over in a chair, blinking groggily as she came out of whatever they’d dosed her with during the kidnapping. Her hands were cuffed behind her back, and a piece of duct tape had been put over her mouth.
- Caught, by Legendeld (Part 2): “It was Jane’s first time, and I pressured her,” Quinn said almost on cue. Helen rolled her eyes before looking back at Jane, who blushed. “Well, that one worked on Trent.” “I’m not Trent.” Helen said.
- Daylight: Fallen from Grace: I Should Have Been Home Yesterday, by Disco316 (Part 8): Steve pointed to the sign on the gate. “Sir? If these signs are right, they might shoot us just for going up there.” The Commander took out his 9mm Beretta, cocked it, and aimed it at Steve’s head. “What do you think I’m going to do to you if you don’t? Worry about me, smart guy!”
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Angst Lord Time-Trials Redux), by Doggieboy (COMPLETE!): The smoke finally cleared and John Fleming looked down at Scarlett's body, as it laid face-down on the garage floor. "Dammit!" he said and then looked at the pistol in his right hand. It all went wrong.
- Skip Stevens
- Kassia Ivanov
- Landon Massacre
- Everything Happens for a Reason
- Falling from Grace
- Starry Eyes Open
- Save the Nauga's Hide
- Chad (character)
- Memorial Day (character)
- Lawndale Medical Art Partners
- Doctor Davidson
- Nurse Chase
Oh, what the heck, here's another list, but a short one. Know what the three longest pages in DariaWiki are?