Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream When You Pluck Your Eyebrows

Joycean Daria fanfic writers, rejoyce! Today is Bloomsday, when all the events in the novel Ulysses take place.

Mmm, okay, no response there. We'll move on to our other ginormous event in history today, the space flight of Valentina Tereshkova, the first woman in space, who went aloft 46 years ago. We even have a Space Quinn image (with space cell phone) to celebrate. Oops, forgot the relevant sound bite!

New Iron Chef: Father's Day!

PPMB
  • Action Stories 3: Two Knights Defense, by NightGoblyn (Parts 1, 2, and 3): “Let’s say I’m an alien, and you’re you.” “Jane, are you about to tell me that women really are from Venus?” Quinn asked. “Because I think I’d already know if we were.” [The author is writing faster than I can post here. When I did this post, only Part 1 was finished. You go, dude.]

1 comment:

the bug guy said...

Okay, that sound bite was disturbing.