It's 4/20, so smoke 'em if you got 'em. Trent's apparently way ahead of you, though.
Today is also Volunteer Recognition Day, so you can celebrate your awareness of others by reading to seniors. Ever wonder what it would be like to read Ginsberg's Howl while stoned? Now's the perfect opportunity.
- Kara Wild would like some advice about what to do with certain furniture.
- MartinUK discusses his next trip, and the latest complication involved in it.
- Talk about the bombing at the Boston Marathon.
- Who is Doug Walker's seventh favorite movie or TV character? Find out in the linked video in the thread.
- Erin M. gives the closing summary for Worldhopper.
- Three new Iron Chefs have been posted in Creative Writing: ThanatosRW's Faceswapping, Walter Kovacs's The Thompson twins, and SinisterExaggerator's Thank God You're Here.
- Share TV Tropes in our own fanfics and TV Tropes in our own fanart.