It's It's Yuri's Night, which celebrates the anniversary of the first manned spaceflight in 1961 by cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin. Sorry, Jodie. You're a bit too late this time.
- Behind the Counter, by NightGoblyn (part 3): "She jumped backwards with a strangled cry as five totes full of candy bar cases hit the floor with an amazing boom, cardboard boxes and loose candy bars flying every where."
- Darius Taylor, by Shiva (part 7): "Tom rolled his eyes, 'You mean Pat's newly minted Ex, Sue Bee?' 'Yes... Wait, Ex?!' Darius exclaimed, 'When the hell did that happen?'"
- Emo Tom is Emo (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Ever Have: Sick, Sad Edition), by Shiva (part 4): "'God this is awful.' Tom commented as 'Aunt Andrea' played tour guide for him as she showed him around the 'Ok to Cry Corral'."
- I'm Tagging With the Band: Meeting Tom (Scenes that should be: Polite Requests), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "The Grove Hills/Fielding Mixer was about what Tom Sloane expected it to be, a sucky event with sucky people. But the reason he had come to this one was due to the band that was hired to play this time, Mystik Spiral."
- The Power of Alchemy (IC : Legion of Lawndale Super Villains), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Ever since she was little, Daria knew that she was special. It was more than just her intelligence, or how everyone seemed so desperate to force her to be ordinary, it was something else about her that made her special."
- The Silliest Thing I've Ever Written, by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "After finally powering through The Angst Guy's newest story, Peetz fell to the floor of his room and retched."
- The Summer Back, by Shiva (part 5): "'You know,' Daria began slowly, 'This is a first for me, seeing someone discover good cinema for the first time.' She then gave one of those strangely alluring half smiles and added, 'I kind of like it.'"