It's Barbershop Music Appreciation Day, and the three Js are in fine form even if their quartet is short by one. They're no doubt singing a love song for Quinn, who will most likely just turn up her Boys R Guyz CD to tune them out.
This is also the fifteenth anniversary of the episode "Fair Enough," which aired on this day in 1998. Daria and Jane survived a close encounter with a heartbroken Stacy and Upchuck barely escaped being beaten to death with his own mandolin. Hey, do they write barbershop minstrels?
- Bro!Tom Learns That He Has a Bastard Son (Proposed IC: My Secret Baby), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Ok so I had just finished tellin' my Pops all about this hot slam piece that I nailed the night before when he dropped a HUGE ass bomb on my ass!"
- Daria+Stacy fluff, by Astrocar82 (part 4): "'Well, I have to do this now or Quinn will stop taking my threats seriously and end up telling Mom and Dad and she'll get them to put me in weird programs, but I really don't want to do this right now.'"
- Darius Taylor, by Shiva (part 13): "In the deep end of the Taylor's outdoor in ground swimming pool, Mack and Darius were taking a moment to relax after a vigorous race between them. Though they were both keeping an eye and an ear on Brian who was currently racing in and out of the pool to work on his cannonballs."
- Death Comes To Those Who Live By It (IC: Todd and Jane Ianuzzi -Takedown), by DIsaac (COMPLETE!): "They thought they escaped. They thought they actually escaped justice.... I knew what I need to do."
- Dylan, by J-D (part 23a): "Then Mr Chung had announced that the school would be holding a medieval fair to raise the money it needed for repairs, and that participation and attendance would be on a voluntary principle, or his personal version of a voluntary principle, in other words, compulsion."
- The Foundling, by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "'Is she not... I mean are you not sisters?' She addressed the elder girl now who seemed mildly amused by the redhead's distress. 'No Mrs. Manson. Quinn is correct in her assertion. We are not related consanguinously.'" (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
- Great Professor Dario Ch. 1 A fresh start, by ST91 (part 1): "A black Citroen DS 19 cruised the streets of Lawndale, Maryland headed to the only high school in the city, Lawndale High. At the wheel sat the 28 year old Dario Morgendorffer and in the seat next to him, his 16 years old sister, Quinn Morgendorffer."
- Ianuzzi Vs. Suicide Squad (IC: Todd and Jane Ianuzzi -Takedown), by macross (parts 1 - 3): "It had been five years since the Ianuzzi's had announced to the world their survival of the shoot out in Highland, their body-count had been raised to 250, and they had no plans of stopping. Courtney Ianuzzi leaned against the counter of the kitchenette of her 'families' RV. She was 17 and she was lost." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- I Can't Leave Yet (IC: Todd and Jane Ianuzzi -Takedown), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "Jane clapped her hands over her mouth and shook with a fit of giggles, her feet twitching as she sat on the motel bed. What HAD gone through Quinn's mind in those last few moments?"
- Little Ianuzzi's at the Memorial Service (IC: Todd and Jane Ianuzzi -Takedown), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Death by radioactive lake water. In the dark watches of the night Dean Ianuzzi (or Lane as the State was still insisting on calling him and his sibs) was willing to admit that it was a unique way to go out."
- Minds Touched by Madness, by welltemperedclavier (parts 4 - 5): "'Jane?' she said, her voice not much more than a whisper. No one slept in the bed, the sheets in disarray. Standing on legs still wobbly from sleep, Daria touched the mattress, finding it cold. This can't be happening. Wait, stay calm. It's probably nothing." (Part 4.5) (Part 5)
- Mine, by Vukodlak (part 5.5): "'How can he do this?' Daria raged, 'Isn't there a law against this?' After moving fifteen hundred miles away from Highland Texas Daria never imagined Dean would find a way to terrorize her life again."
- The night Jake left home, by Gnome (COMPLETE!): "As he stood and watched the world around him the door slammed open and his father, Mad Dog, burst inside."
- Of All The People That Won't Be Missed, by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "Daria had dreaded going back to school after the events of summer with the whole world knowing she and Jane had become irreversibly estranged and she'd been the focal point of an appalled fascination for weeks afterwards."
- Quinn's Code 08: Alternapalooza, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 4): "Quinn, Cindy, Kristen and Keith had left the diner behind. They saw the Tank on the side of the road. 'Isn't that Daria?' Kristen asked. 'With Trent Lane?' Keith asked."
- Something (Slightly)Wicked Chapter 1, by macross (COMPLETE!): "She opened the door not seeing her parents in the living room, figured she could just sneak upstairs, hide her purchases, and say she been out studying or something else. As she stepped on the first step of the stairs she was alerted by sound of her mother calling her, 'Quinn Josephine Morgendorffer you get in the kitchen right this instant.'"
- Something (Slightly) Wicked Chapter 2, by macross (parts 1 and 2): "The girls were chatting about the previous night's Sick Sad World episode, when they noticed Brittany Taylor jogging toward them with a large black German shepherd." (Part 2)
- Something to Make You Feel All Dark and Depressed (Probably Not) (Something to Make You Feel All Wam and Fuzzy Inside), by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "Sandi Griffin looked in the mirror that was protected by a dome of plexiglass. Once, she was pretty. And that was a fact; everyone told her how absolutely stunning she was. And now......now admiring had become hating."
- Tom Joins the Heavenly Choir (IC: Tom Sloane, Lax Bro TAKEDOWN!), by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "Tom woke to find himself strapped to a chair in a darkened room. He couldn't see anything. What the hell happened?"
- Unnamed story (IC: Todd and Jane Ianuzzi -Takedown), by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "'Esteem - a teen, they don't really go together do they? now...' 'Mr. O'Neill, excuse me! Mr. O'Neill?'" (Continued by LongSnakeMoan)
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "'He's...uncreative, the boss.' Tom Sloane sipped at his brandy, somehow managing to never disturb it."
- Welcome To The Family, by ST91 (COMPLETE!): "It was a cold autumn evening and Sebastian Hecuba was returning home after doing his usual patrol. Since it was dark he did not see the nail on the road but only heard the sound of the tire deflating."
- What Does Not Live (IC: Todd and Jane Ianuzzi -Takedown), by SinisterExaggerator (COMPLETE!): "'Todd, stop!' Jane cried. He could have screamed. It was all within his ability. Todd was just glad he hit the brake. Two red dots poked out in the air. Were they headlights? There was no car."