Mr. DeMartino is leading the way for Lame Duck Day, except that those ducks are clearly able to walk and therefore are not lame. Honestly, this was just an excuse to post that alter ego, which I find adorable.
Today is also Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day, and I'm sure Mack the Ice Cream Man will be around shortly to make sure everyone has their full serving for the most important meal of the day!
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 41): "Daria woke up not long after sunrise the next morning. Not that waking up that early made her an early-riser: the sun rose late and set early in this latitude."
- The Salt in Our Stars (General "Daria in Morrowind" Thread), by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "Synda Grilvayn no longer liked to be seen."
- Shameless Self Insert Into Daria, by James the Lesser (part 7): "Daria ignores the others as they walk over to Jane's. 'What are you going to do Jane? Without a partner you have to do all the work.'"
- Star Trek: Voyager: Q Junior's Lessons, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 4): "Janeway knew she didn’t have much choice, but she knew turning the Princess over to that fleet wasn’t a good idea."
- Sunspots, by atiyatortilla (part 3): "Brittany’s house put the simple one-story Jane shared with her brother to shame. The mansion was located in a subdivision that Jane didn’t even know existed - an area that seemed out of place in a town as unassuming as Lawndale."